Letter to Your Father Requesting him to Send You Some Extra Funds for Payment of Hostel Dues - Tawha Ali

 


Letter to Your Father Requesting him to Send You Some Extra Funds for Payment of Hostel Dues

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 01,2023.
                        Dear Father, I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you today to request your help with a matter that is important to me. As you know, I am currently a student at [University Name] and I am facing a financial problem that I need your help to resolve.

I am writing to request that you send me some extra funds to help me pay for my hostel dues. Despite my best efforts to budget and manage my finances, I have found myself in a situation where I am unable to pay my hostel fees in full. I have tried to find other ways to raise the money, but I have been unsuccessful so far.

I understand that this is not an ideal situation and I am truly sorry for having to ask for your help. However, I feel that I have no other option at this time. The hostel fees are due soon and I do not want to risk losing my room or facing any other penalties.

I would be extremely grateful if you could send me the funds as soon as possible. I promise to pay you back as soon as I am able to and I will make sure to be more careful with my finances in the future.

I understand that you have always encouraged me to be independent and to take care of my own finances, and I am sorry to have let you down. I am committed to improving my financial management skills and I will do my best to make sure that this does not happen again.

I would be happy to discuss this matter further with you if you would like. I would also be more than willing to provide any additional information or documentation that you need to make your decision.

Thank you for considering my request. I am truly grateful for your love and support, and I promise to make you proud of me in the future.

With love and gratitude,

[Your Name]

Information

Here at Tawha Ali's Website, We Provide Letters for outstanding students. Students of Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, and graduation can learn this letter by heart for the annual examination with other educational material and letters.


Thank You For Visiting



Tawha Ali

My Name Is Tawha Ali, I am a Hafiz e Quran & Amazing Like a Qari.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post