Letter to Your Friend Requesting Him to Lend You Some Books For Examination - Tawha Ali

 


Letter to Your Friend Requesting Him to Lend You Some Books For Examination


Examination Hall,

City A.B.C.

March 01,2023.

                            I hope this letter finds you in good health and in high spirits. I am writing to you today because I am in need of some assistance and I believe that you can help me. As you know, I am currently preparing for my upcoming examination and I am in dire need of some books to aid in my studies. I have been searching high and low for these books but I am unable to find them anywhere. That is why I am reaching out to you today. I was wondering if you could lend me the books that I am in need of. I understand that you have a large collection of books and I am confident that you will have what I am looking for. I would be extremely grateful if you could spare these books for a few weeks so that I can study and prepare for my examination. In return, I am willing to take good care of the books and return them to you in the same condition as they were lent to me. I understand the value of books and I will ensure that they are treated with the utmost care and respect. I would also like to thank you in advance for your kind assistance. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated and I know that it will make a big difference in my preparations for the examination. If you are able to help me, please let me know at your earliest convenience. I would also like to schedule a time to come and collect the books if that is okay with you. Once again, I would like to express my gratitude for your help in this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,


[Your Name]


Information

Here is a Letter for outstanding students. Students of Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, and graduation can learn this letter by heart for the annual examination with other educational material and letters.


Tawha Ali

My Name Is Tawha Ali, I am a Hafiz e Quran & Amazing Like a Qari.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post