Letter to your Mother Telling Her Why You Dislike Hostel Life - Tawha Ali



Letter to your Mother Telling Her Why You Dislike Hostel Life


Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 01,2023.
                          Dear Mom, I hope this letter finds you in good health and spirits. I wanted to take some time to write to you and tell you why I dislike hostel life. As you know, I've been living in a hostel for the past few months and I'm finding it hard to adjust to this new way of life.

Firstly, one of the things that I dislike about hostel life is the lack of privacy. In the hostel, I have to share my room with at least one other person, and sometimes even more. This means that I have very little personal space, and it can be difficult to find a quiet place to study or relax. I often find myself feeling cramped and claustrophobic in the small room, and I miss having my own space where I can be alone.



Secondly, living in a hostel means that I have to share all the common spaces, such as the kitchen and the bathroom, with lots of other people. This can be a real challenge, especially when it comes to keeping things clean and tidy. Not everyone has the same standards of cleanliness, and it can be frustrating to find the kitchen in a mess after someone else has used it. I find myself spending a lot of time cleaning up after other people, and it can be hard to relax in a space that is not as clean as I would like it to be.

Another thing that I dislike about hostel life is the noise level. Because there are so many people living in the hostel, it can be very noisy at all times of the day and night. There are always people coming and going, talking, and playing music, which can make it hard to concentrate on my studies or get a good night's sleep. I find myself feeling tired and irritable a lot of the time because of the constant noise.
 


In addition to all these things, I find that living in a hostel can be quite lonely. Although there are lots of people around, I often feel like I don't really know anyone. Most of the people I live with are only there for a short period of time, and it can be hard to form deep and meaningful connections with them. I miss having my own group of friends who I can rely on and who know me well.

Finally, I find that living in a hostel can be quite expensive. Although the rent is generally cheaper than renting a room or apartment, I find that I spend a lot of money on other things, such as food and transportation. Because the hostel is often located in a busy city center, I have to spend money on public transportation to get to my classes or to do my grocery shopping. This can add up quickly, and I find that I have very little money left over for other things.

Overall, I hope that this letter has helped you to understand why I dislike hostel life. Although I am grateful for the experience of living in a new place and meeting new people, I find that it is not a lifestyle that suits me well. I miss having my own space and my own routine, and I find that the lack of privacy and constant noise can be overwhelming. I look forward to the day when I can have my own apartment and create a space that is truly my own.

Love,

[Your Name]




Information

Here at Tawha Ali's Website, We Provide Letters for outstanding students. Students of Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, and graduation can learn this letter by heart for the annual examination with other educational material and letters.

Thank You For Visiting



Tawha Ali

My Name Is Tawha Ali, I am a Hafiz e Quran & Amazing Like a Qari.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post