Respect for the Teacher


Respect for the Teacher



The students approached their teacher and said, "Sir, would you like to play cricket with us? We have set up a game with 5 balls.

" The teacher managed to score 2 runs on the first ball, but he was bowled out on the sixth."

The students erupted in joy and excitement.

In the classroom, the teacher inquired,

"Who wanted me to get out on that last ball?" 

All the bowlers raised their hands.

The teacher chuckled and asked, 

"How do you perceive me as a cricketer?"

They all responded, 

"Not very good."

The teacher asked again, 
"And how do you perceive me as a teacher?"
 The reply was unanimous, 

"You are an excellent teacher."

The teacher laughed again and explained, 

"It's not just you, but countless students worldwide testify that I am a good teacher, despite having opposing views on my theories. Why, despite being an average student, am I considered a good teacher in your eyes?"

They inquired, 

"Why, sir?"

The teacher replied, 

"Respect."

I vividly recall preparing for a dinner invitation at my teacher's place, assisting in clearing the ice from the freezer, which was needed to break into chunks. When the teacher left the room to fetch something, I impulsively broke the ice on the wall and swiftly disposed of the shattered pieces.

Upon the teacher's return, they were bewildered to find me standing there, pretending that nothing had happened. They scolded me, asking when I would gain some sense, remarking how foolishly I had broken the ice. I listened to their rebuke in silence.

To this day, they remain unaware that it was my attempt to ensure they didn't feel inferior due to their disability. I had demonstrated physical strength to match their own, but when I realized the potential impact of my actions on their self-esteem, I endured their reprimand in silence, ensuring that they felt respected.

And here you all are, coaching each other loudly, instructing how to get the teacher out with a yorker. Winning isn't always about defeating your teachers and parents. Yes, you may excel in strength, but if you want to win in life, don't compete with your teachers and parents. You will never lose.

As much as you gain in strength from your teachers and parents, you gain even more in life by respecting them. Victory isn't solely about winning in the field; it's about winning in life. May Allah grant you success in every field of life. ❤️
Tawha Ali

My Name Is Tawha Ali, I am a Hafiz e Quran & Amazing Like a Qari.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post